Another week done another batch of work done here’s everything I have for this week
Bouncer.html / bouncer.Js
- Age-exercise.html / age-exercise
- Number-guess / number-guess
- While-loops.html / while-loops.js
- Annoy-o-matic.html / annoy-o-matic.js
- For-loops.html / For-loops.js
Feeling.html / Feeling.js
- Running.html / running.js
- Weather.html / weather.js
- Fizzbuzz.html / fizzbuzz.js (need work)
- Guess.html / guess.js
- Stairs.html / stairs.js
- Mountain.html / mountain.js
How can you use “falsey-ness” to determine if a string value can be coerced to a number? Why does this work? What is “type coercion” anyway?
falsey-ness is used to test if a value is true or not in the console. the type coercion is to coerce a number to a string and a string to a number.
!Number(str) //to test if that's a number Falsy Values false "" null undefied NaN 0
What do you need to do to convert a for loop to a while loop?
A for loop has an initializer, condition, and increment-er. A while loop only has a condition.
i = 1 ; while i <=3 j = 2 ; while j <=4 A(i,j) = B(i+2,j+1) ; j = j+1 ; end i = i+1 ; end